After School Programs
Technic Builder (Age 5-13)
Our one hour after school classes explore architecture, engineering and technology concepts using LEGO® bricks. Students participate in 12-48 sessions focused on exciting themes including Space, Inventions, Famous Buildings, and Natural Disasters.
What children do in classes follow the Bricks 4 Kidz® motto: We Learn, We Build, We Play with… LEGO® Bricks.
- We Learn– Teachers provide a 5-10 minute themed lesson
- We Build– Students build the model of the day with simple step by step instructions
- We Play– Students explore their own creativity through free play time
There are many exciting themes to choose from:
- Air, Land, and Sea
- Amazing Animals
- Construction Craze
- Energy is Everywhere
- Factory Fun
- Forces of Nature
- Interesting Inventions
- Law of Motions
- Mission to Space
- Spectacular Sports
- Transportation Timeline
- Winter Fun
- And Many More!
What children learn:
- Introduced to the basic concept and knowledge about the theme and models they build, how the thing works, what they are used for, and how people use them
- Increase focus and concentration when children follow step-by-step instruction
- Improve logic, critical thinking, and problem solving skill when children figure out how to complete the model correctly
- Boost creativity when they modify the models and self-confidence when they successfully finishing the model
- Train children’s fine motor skill when they connect one piece of brick to another
- Develop their social skills when communicating with teachers and new friends in class
- Learn to be independent and responsible as teachers ask students to tidy up their bricks after the lesson
Interested to enroll your kids? Choose our creativity center that closest to you place.
This message is only visible to admins:
Unable to display Facebook posts
Click here to Troubleshoot.
- 0822 1888 0660
Connect With Us
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks
LEGO® and DUPLO® are registered trademarks of the LEGO® Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse these programs or this web site.